Free printable cutie bookmark : big eyed doll face


There was a run on my last free printable bookmark in girly kokeshi design. That's why I made a  decision: I took this cute printable bookmark out of my etsy shop to made it free available for you. A gift from me for the visitors of meinlilapark - that is you. ;-)

For this printable bookmark I've drawn a doll with the cutest big eyes. I once saw a doll like this and fell instantly in love with the adorable look of it. I'm so besotted with it that I even use the face as my avatar on instagram. 
Of course it doesn't look like me at all. The girl I've illustrated is a red almost brown haired and I'm definitely blonde. But... hey, it's the artistic way. We are allowed to be that silly. : -) I somehow found the red hair better with the pale pink scarf and the dungarees. Don't ask me why. 

In fact the hair of the doll is not really finished. There are nor shadows in the hair and no lighter strands. But I liked it exactly in it's simple and unfinished way. 

If you like the bookmark too feel free to download the bookmark template. It's a cute DIY marker you also could use for your planner or for your bullet journal. 


Click here for the pdf file of the cute downloadable template.



If you are looking for more free printable bookmark links: just click on the image below. I made a round-up for free DIY bookmarks for kids.



* * *

Hallo, liebe Bücherfreunde! Weil mein letztes kostenlos ausdruckbares Lesezeichen so gut angekommen ist bei euch, habe ich mich entschieden heute ein weiteres hier freizugeben. 
Dieses DIY Buchzeichen ist auch wieder mädchenhaft. Diesmal aber nicht mit einer japanischen Puppe (Kokeshi-Dolls sind Glückspuppen in Japan), sondern mit einer süßen, großäugigen – eher traditionell europäisch scheinenden Variante. 
Mir hat die Illustration selbst so gut gefallen, dass ich aus ihr meinen momentanen Avatar für Instagram gemacht habe.
Ich bin ja total neu auf Instagram, aber besser spät als nie, oder?

Aber zurück zu der süßen Druckvorlage von heute, die ich euch auf diesem digitalen Weg schenken kann: Ihr könnt für das Lesezeichen entweder zwei Seiten zusammenkleben, damit ihr eine Vorher-und eine Rückseite habt, oder ihr verwendet es einseitig und nutzt die Hinterseite für Notizen oder buntes anderes Papier, mit der ihr sie schmücken könnt. 
Natürlich macht sich das Mädchen auch gut in einer Agenda; und wie ich euch kenne, findet ihr noch ganz andere Verwendungszwecke. 

Zum Ausdrucken empfehle ich euch die pdf-Datei des Bastelbogens, weil die nicht (wie die jpeg-Dateien, die man als Bilder auf den Blog selbst lädt) komprimiert werden. Das heißt sie haben eine bessere Qualität für den Drucker. 



Popular Posts