back to school: minimalist poster – free printable back to school card – Karte für Schulbeginn – freebies

back to school minimalist art 
printable poster card 
freebie

Hi there! ♡ You see: yesterday I was really early with my halloween printables, now I'm really late with these printable back to school minimalist poster cards. I designed these cards for teachers and students of the higher classes. Minimalist art is an obsession of me. Often I stroll through the net and look for minimalist posters I would like to hang on my own walls. And so it was a matter of time that I create some of my own. Hope you enjoy them!!

back to school minimalist art poster
back to school greeting card with green background
freebie
Tutorial for downloading images:
When you click on the image, it will appear larger. Then, if you have a PC, just right mouse click and save the file to your computer. If you have a Mac, click ctrl and (at the same time) mouse click on the image until you get a pop-up menu with an option to save the file.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ✽

Hallo liebe Besucher von MeinLilaPark! ♡ Mit diesen Minimalist Karten für den Schulbeginn bin ich recht spät dran, aber ich wollte unbedingt noch schöne Karten für Lehrer und Schüler von höheren Klassen machen. Dabei habe ich absichtlich helle fröhliche Farben gewählt, obwohl (oder gerade weil) die meisten Minimalist Posters eher in neutralen, dramatischen oder dunklen Farben gehalten sind. Diese back-to-school Karten auch prima Lesezeichen und sollen schlicht gute Laune machen. Viel Spaß damit!

Popular Posts