Free printable alpaca wall art - Alpakaposter


Some of you will recognize the alpaca illustration I took for this free printable nursery wall art. I made the cute doodle for my round-up of free llama themed printables. 
The thing is. I'm not very good in recognizing the difference between llama and alpaca. So it took me a while to realize that I've drawn a alpaca baby instead of a llama. Or what do you think? It's really difficult to say what animal it's more like. Anyway they both really sweet. And what is more: They are both trend motifs in design at the moment. You can see them everywhere. Some people say that llamas are the new unicorns

I thought you might like my alpacas / llamas as a wall decoration. It would be especially darling in a nursery. But also if you make a llama themed party or if you just love this animal. 



Click here for the pdf-file. So you can print it in a good quality.

Looking for more free alpaca and llama themed printables and downloads? – Just click:



Oh, and did you see the lovely headband I made for these adorable creatures? A golden star wreath I'm also sharing as a border / divider with transparent background. Just click on it and download it if you like.



Hallo liebe Besucher von MeinLilaPark! Aus dem Alpaka-Bild, dass ich für meine Liste tolle Lama-Links gezeichnet habe, ist jetzt noch ein kleines kostenlos ausdruckbares Poster entstanden, das sich süß in Kinderzimmern machen würde. 

Ich kann die beiden Tiere nicht leicht voneinander unterscheiden, denke aber inzwischen, dass meine Zeichnung eher einem Alpakababy entspricht. Wenn ihr diese Tiere mögt und noch eine Süße Wanddekoration sucht, klickt einfach hier für die pdf-Datei.  Viel Spaß!





MerkenMerken

Popular Posts